Thursday, May 19, 2016

Get Listed: May Edition, featuring George Carlin

"Cuz nobody gives you a list..."

"It's always somebody else's list..."


George Carlin, 7 Dirty Words

So your prompt, if you should so choose: incorporate 3 or more of George's dirty words into a new pen.

If that isn't quite up your alley (hmmm... "suggestive", as George might say), then how about at least 3 of these:

lucid, acid, gravel, rave, lisp, rasp, heel, wile, pent, rant, lope, hoop

Or mix and match.

Please post the link to your pen in Mr. Linky below, and please visit the other contributors to leave a few choice words on theirs.

Thanks for playing...

11 comments:

Margaret said...

He's so young and so funny. I've never seen this. Thanks. If I can write, it will be late. Thanks for the prompt.

Catherine said...

George Carlin was the best. Thank you for the memories.

brudberg said...

Ha.. I had fun from this.. I think this is a challenge.

Kerry O'Connor said...

I love a great list. Surprised not to see any poems listed yet... Is the linky working?

brudberg said...

So few poems yet... are they blocked by an adult filter? Anyway mine is just ready.

Kerry O'Connor said...

No adult filters on, I don't think. But I see yours has arrived, so perhaps it is a slow Friday. I am still mulling the words and will probably have something up later.

said...

That video is so funny. Great prompt, Michael.

Stacie Eirich said...

Oh I needed this laugh today! A creative and fun prompt - perfect for Friday -thanks Michael. I'm going to have some fun coming up with this one. :-)

De Jackson said...

That was fun!
(Glad my kids weren't home yet when I watched the video!) ;)

hedgewitch said...

A great prompt, M--thanks for bringing it our way. Unfortunately I have nothing and seem to be in a place where I can get to nothing.

Susie Clevenger said...

Love the prompt...I went Carlin with this one.